A word from the founder
Legal and tax regulations progressively transcend national borders. In fact, while several areas of business law are being harmonized within the framework of OHADA in Africa, our tax legislation is increasingly inspired by the OECD recommendations within the framework of the OECD/G20 Project for a Coordinated International Approach to Combating Tax Evasion.
Thus, the legal and tax advisory should play a more significant role throughout Africa, but more particularly in Senegal with the prospect of gas and oil exploitation in the very near future.
In this context and on the strength of our commitment and our experience of more than thirty years in advising and accompanying local and foreign investors, we have decided to create the Eurafricaine de Conseil et de Formation (Euraf-C&F) with the ambition to serve a demanding clientele in a world that is changing at a faster pace than ever before.
Mohamed DIEYE, PhD
- Advisory and assistance to local or foreign investors in the implementation of their investment project
- Advisory and assistance to benefit from tax benefits
- Assistance and Support to expatriates
- Periodic tax assistance/management
- Tax audit
- Assistance during tax audits or following tax adjustments
- Advisory and Assistance to local authorities for optimal management of their fiscal resources
- Advisory and guidance for corporate restructuring
- Legal assistance
- Assistance in labour law matters
- Institutional and/or organizational studies in the context of restructuring of public or parastatal entities
- Arbitration, ad hoc or institutional Mediation/Conciliation
- Internal or open training seminars
I had the great honor to sit next to Dr. Mohamed DIEYE on the Executive Committee of WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes). Later on, we collaborated in study and training missions. I was thus able to appreciate his human and professional qualities.I can affirm without any doubt that Dr. DIEYE is one of the African legal and tax advisers whose competence is beyond doubt.
Dr Brahima GUIRE
Tax expert and Professor in Burkina Faso and Côte d'Ivoire
Managing partner, CFA-AFRIQUE